TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YELLABUCKS(SM) CUSTOMER REWARDS PROGRAM
- The YellaBucks(SM) customer rewards program (the “Program”) of Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated (“GSW” or the “Company”) is designed to reward professional contractors that purchase YellaWood® brand products and other products distributed by GSW through the use of YellaBucks(SM) credits as described below. The Program is a part of the YellaSource® customer loyalty program of GSW, which is a comprehensive marketing program directed toward professional contractors.
- Only U.S.-based professional building contractors who have been approved by GSW as YellaWood® Gold Contractors in the YellaSource® customer loyalty program are eligible to participate in the Program and only their purchases made in the U.S. from U.S.-based dealers qualify to earn Credits, as defined below. To read the current factors considered by GSW in determining eligibility for designation as a YellaWood® Silver or Gold Contractor, and to apply for either designation, click here.
- YellaBucks(SM) credits (hereinafter “Credits”) are accrued at a rate of 1.5% of the invoice price (not including taxes, shipping, or other charges and less returns and credits) for purchases of YellaWood® brand products and other products distributed by GSW. Members of the Program are responsible for sending photo copies of receipts for purchases of these products to Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated, P.O. Box 610, Abbeville, AL 36310 or e-mail to email@example.com. No Credits are granted unless GSW receives the Program member’s receipts (or copies of the receipts) within ninety (90) days of the date of purchase. All receipts (and copies) must be clear, legible, and complete in GSW’s opinion for the member to receive Credits. GSW has the right, but not the obligation, to reasonably investigate any receipts submitted to confirm their accuracy and authenticity. Credits are redeemable on the YellaSource.com website for purchases from the YellaSource® Brand Store (the “Brand Store”). One Credit (or portion thereof) equals one dollar (or portion thereof) to be applied toward the purchase of merchandise as priced in the Brand Store. Program members’ Credit balances are tracked and shown on the YellaSource.com website.
- The accumulation and maintenance of Credits is subject to these Program rules. Each Program member is responsible for reading the rules and account statements in order to understand his, her, or its rights, responsibilities, and status in the Program, as well as the items in the Brand Store that can be acquired in redemption of Credits (such items being the “Rewards” or, individually, a “Reward”).
- The specific items available to be used as Rewards, the price of items available as Rewards, the Program structure, and the amount or percentage of Credits earned are subject to modification, cancellation, or limitation at the Company’s discretion without notice. The number of Credits required to redeem any Reward may be substantially increased, any Reward may be withdrawn, and restrictions on any Reward may be imposed by the Company at any time, at the Company’s discretion, without notice.
- The Company has the right to change, limit, modify or cancel the Program and/or the Program rules at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect the redemption value of Credits or the ability to obtain certain Rewards or kinds of Rewards. The Company may, among other things: (a) increase or decrease the amount of Credits required to be redeemed in order to acquire any particular Reward, (b) withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any Reward, or (c) change Program benefits, terms of participation, rules for earning, redeeming, retaining, or forfeiting Credits, or rules governing the use of Credits for Rewards. In accumulating Credits, Program members may not rely upon continued availability of any Reward or Reward level.
- Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions to the contrary, the Company has the right to terminate the Program in its entirety by providing written notice (including email notification or posting on the www.yellasource.com website) to the Program members at least thirty (30) days in advance of Program termination. In that event, the right to earn Credits and redeem Credits for Rewards shall end thirty (30) days after notification, no matter the extent of member participation in the Program or the amount of Credits in the member’s account. The Company may terminate the Program earlier, in whole or in part, in any jurisdictions if required to do so by applicable law.
- Only one membership, whether Silver or Gold, is allowed per contractor. The member contractor has the sole responsibility to keep all contact and other information on record with GSW current and accurate at all times. Credits are not transferable from a Program member to any other contractor, whether or not a Program member.
- Program members must remain active in the Program to retain Credits that they accumulate. Credits expire three (3) years from the date the associated invoice is properly submitted to GSW. While GSW may send reminders to Program members of the upcoming expiration of Credits, such notices are provided as a courtesy only. Each member is solely and exclusively responsible for tracking all expiration dates for any Credits earned, and GSW is not responsible or liable for the expiration of any Credits or for any failure to notify any member in advance of the upcoming expiration of that member’s Credits.
- Under no circumstances are Credits redeemable for cash or any consideration other than Rewards expressly included in the Program. The Program, the award, retention, and use of Credits, and the Rewards obtained by a member through the Program may be subject to tax liability. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with the receipt or use of the Program, Credits, or Rewards is the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Program member, not the Company.
- All Rewards and other goods bought, redeemed, or received through the Brand Store are provided “AS IS” with no representation or warranty. GSW DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS RELATING TO SUCH GOODS AND REWARDS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. GSW is not responsible or liable to any Program member, and each Program member releases and agrees never to bring suit against GSW for, any damages or losses resulting from (a) participation in the Program, (b) errors in the Program’s performance whether within or beyond GSW’s reasonable control, and (c) use of any Reward or other item received from the Brand Store. Each Program member hereby indemnifies and holds GSW harmless from and against any damage, claim, action, cause of action, liability, cost, or expense (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by GSW in connection with, related to, or in association with the member’s (i) fraud, dishonesty, or inaccuracies in connection with its participation in the Program and/or (ii) use of any Reward or other item received from the Brand Store. GSW reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from participation in the Program any Program member found to have violated or be violating these Terms and Conditions or to have provided any false, untrue, or inaccurate information, materials, receipts, or statements in connection with the Program. Any Credits accrued by such member shall be immediately cancelled and forfeited upon such disqualification.
© 2017 Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated. All rights reserved.